Skip to content
- Previous training experience in Gender, Disability, Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH), peer education and counseling programs.
- History of credibility in the community and recognition of expertise in training and counseling.
- A range of complementary management tools to plan and monitor progress and provide eﬀective training services.
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing comprehensive counseling and peer education programs through partnership, networking, counseling, training, quality assurance, and mentorship, supervision, monitoring and evaluation.
- A strong focus on practicums, mentorship, and outreach activities to bridge the gap between class work and practical experience